Finding the perfect electric razor for shaving your head comes with the benefit of never having to get your head professionally shaved. With a bald head shaver, you get a close, comfortable shave without spending a lot of money.
Whether you’re looking to maintain a clean shave every day or just want to cut costs of going to a barber, selecting a high-quality razor depends on your style. Personal preference dictates whether you value budget-quality over high-quality shavers. There are other features included with quality head shavers worth considering.
In this guide, we review some of the best head shavers on the market while also taking a look at what separates the decent shavers from the high-end top-of-the-line models. Find your best head shaver below.
Best Bald Shavers (Reviewed)
First up, these are our top picks currently for the do-it-yourself guy who wants to get a good head shave at home. These shavers were selected because of their precision cutting blades, ease of movement, ease of use, easy to clean, and low maintenance requirements.
1. Skull Shaver Pitbull Generation
Skull Shaver has a variety of electric shavers out, so it’s best to pick from the Pitbull generation as it’s the latest version. There are different levels within Skull Shaver’s packages, which offer silver, gold, platinum and palm. Gold is our top pick for value and the best shave.
Read our full review on the complete line of Pitbull Shavers (Platinum, Gold, Silver & Palm)
While there are a few top-rated electric shavers for those who want the closest bald shave, the Skull Shaver Pitbull generation gets an amazing review based on our tests and customer satisfaction. However, when it comes to electric shavers, the Skull Shaver Pitbull Gold edition offers sophistication, class, and a large range of motion.
- 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐔𝐏𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄: Engineered with precision in mind allowing smooth shaving. Skull Shaver men's electric shaver features 4-direction floating heads, ultra-flexible pivoting blades for extra reach, and multi-directional shaving, and the 4D rotary shaver automatically adapts to the contours of the face, neck, and even the jaw, giving you a more comfortable and efficient shaving experience
- 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊𝐈𝐓: What sets this product apart from regular head shaver is its compact design and Ultra-flexible pivoting blades that make it perfectly suitable for shaving. Our electric shaver's rotary shaving heads allow you to safely shave in any direction. It gives you the freedom and convenience of shaving anytime anywhere
- 𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍: Patented design and ergonomic handle provide more confidence and ease of use ensuring a smoother and intuitive shaving of your head and face. Perfectly fits in your hand allowing easy access to all areas of your head. Worldwide voltage compatibility and USB charging make it a perfect grooming kit for those who are on the go
- 𝐈𝐏𝐗5 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐄𝐓 & 𝐃𝐑𝐘 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑: Our head and face electric shaver uses IPX5 Water resistance technology, allowing you to shave in the shower under running water. Wet shave with cream, gel, or foam or dry shave. No matter what, it allows you a comfortable dry shave or a refreshing wet shave.
- 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐔𝐒𝐁 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆: Geared with a Powerful integrated lithium-ion battery (1400 mAh) and USB cable allowing quick charging and 90 minutes of cordless use to shave anywhere and anytime. The electric razor’s display indicates remaining battery life, a travel lock, and cleaning reminder. Very safe and easy shaving. A USB Wall adapter is included
The design of the Skull Shaver Pitbull is also unique. The ergonomic design can be placed in your palm, and you simply glide it over your head. The shaver is designed to run smoothly in any direction, and you can also use it for sculpting or shaving away any facial hair. With the way that the Skull Shaver was built, you can easily hold it with your fingers and feel for spots you missed.
As for technical specs, Skull Shaver knows what they’re doing. This shaver has four flexing heads with curved beveled blades, which are upgraded from the original flat blade included with other Skull Shaver products.
They’ve included a 1400mAh lithium-ion battery that offers 90 minutes of shaving. The LED display lets you know how much battery is left. This shaver also has a 1.5-year warranty.
Why we like it
The other thing is Skull Shaver razors are designed for maintaining a slick bald hairstyle. You can use the shaver dry or wet, and it has a curved, beveled cutting head.
The shape perfectly fits to the contours of your head, hence the name. However, it’s also built strong with a durable casing that’s water-resistant. This makes it easy and fun to use in the shower.
- Unique design
- Easy to use
- 4 rotary heads
- Sharp, beveled, curved blades
- Warranty included
- Good battery life
- Ergonomic and fast
- Made for bald head shaving
- 90 seconds to smooth shave
- Positive reviews
- Only Platinum model comes with accessories
- Bit expensive for better models
- Takes a little time getting used to palm shaving
|Pitbull Model||Average Price*||On Amazon|
|Pitbull Platinum PRO||$249.99*||$228.79||Check Lowest Price|
|Pitbull Gold PRO||$139.99*||$109.98||Check Lowest Price|
|Pitbull Silver PRO||$109.99*||$104.99||Check Lowest Price|
|Palm Face and Head Shaver||$49.99*||$39.99||Check Lowest Price|
You’ll love the Skull Shaver if you want something that’s sleek and designed to keep your head clean and mean. This shaver fits in your palm and has a unique look to it with five different shaver heads and razor-sharp beveled blades. You’ll get the closest bald shave with this razor in 90 seconds, which is why we’ve put it up top.
2. Philips Norelco QC5570 DIY Hair Clipper Pro
Philips is one of the top brands for electric shavers. Their Philips Norelco QC5570 is an amazing head shaver that comes with lots of accessories, which offsets a somewhat high price.
The balder attachment helps to get an even more precise and clean head shave. You can use this attachment to avoid nicks and cuts on your head while smoothly going over the circumference. There’s also an adjustable zoom-ring, multiple cutting lengths, 2D combs, lithium-ion battery, warranty, and self-sharpening blades.
- The unique 180° rotating head makes it easy to reach even the most difficult spots. So you can give yourself a perfectly even and precise haircut every time
- Self-sharpening stainless steel blades for long-lasting performance
- Select and lock-in the length setting you want by turning the integrated zoom: 13 length settings from 0.5 mm to 15 mm (grades 0 to 5) or use the precision comb
- 60 minutes run time of cordless use after a 1 hour charge or use plugged in
- 100% washable: Conveniently washes under the tap for a thorough clean
The cutting blades are made from top-of-the-line stainless steel, and they were designed to sharpen themselves so that you always get the perfect, razor-sharp shave. You don’t have to lubricate the blades either, which means you can shave dry or wet. This shaver is also waterproof.
Some features make this shaver equally as good as the Skull Shaver, including the 180-degree rotating head. You can hit all the hard-to-reach spots on your head with this shaver, and it will follow the contour of your skull so you can get that razor edge clean look.
Why we like it
Simple, no nonsense shaver that’s easy to use and manipulate.
- Rotating heads provide for flexible shave
- Self-sharpening blades keep it sharp
- Easy length settings and a zoom-ring to adjust
- Can be used while charging
- Pretty noisy
- First need to trim your hair if going for a bald shave or it may be painful
On Amazon: $159.00, On average: $69.99 – $169.99 due to high demand *
On Amazon: $159.00, On average: $69.99 – $169.99 due to high demand *
3. Panasonic Arc4 Men’s Electric Razor ES-LA63-S, 4-Blade Cordless with Wet/Dry Shaver
Panasonic is another historic razor brand that offers exceptional electric shavers with great power. Many of their past electric shavers have been innovative by making the shaving process very simple and straightforward.
One of their top models includes the Panasonic Arc4 Electric Razor, which provides a powerful shave overall with 4 blades. While it doesn’t come with tons of accessories, this shaver has sharp, 30-degree precision blades and updated cutting system.
There are three thin, razor-sharp Nanotech blades with a 30-degree angle swivel. This ensures that you get a close shave right to the surface of your skull, and it’s pretty precise. While we felt that it falls a bit short of the Skull Shaver in range of motion, you still get an even, close shave that takes slightly longer than the first two we reviewed.
- The award-winning Panasonic Arc4 Multi-Flex ES-LA93-K men's electric razor is the 4-blade, dual-motor shaving system with precision-honed 30° angle Nanotech blades for maximum durability and sharpness
- Top-rated electric shaver with a fast, powerful Hyper Performance Dual Motor features a Panasonic linear drive that delivers 14,000 cuts her minute - that's 56,000 cross-cutting actions per minute across 4 blades - while a second motor vibrates the Arc 4 shaver head up and down to help lift and hold hair for a clean, smooth, efficient shave.Motor Speed 14,000 RPM
- A Panasonic Arc4 Multi-Flex(TM) pivoting head enables the men's electric shaver to glide smoothly along the individual contours of the face, chin, neck and jaw and Multi-fit ARC foils gently conform to facial contours, for enhanced shaving comfort. Motor voltage: 3.6 V DC
- ES-LA93-K includes a Premium Automatic Cleaning & Charging Station to clean, dry and charge the Panasonic Arc4 razor with the touch of a button, keeping it fresh and ready for your next shave, plus a sonic vibration cleansing mode makes it quick and easy to rinse the Arc 4 under running water A built-in Pop-Up Trimmer in the Panasonic shaver's body details sideburns and mustaches, wet/dry electric razor operation makes shaving in or out of the shower quick and convenient
- LA93 also includes a 10-stage LCD in the shaving machine handle to easily check Arc 4 razor power status, charge indicator and cleaning and replacement reminders for blades; Charging Time 1 hour
This Panasonic features high-quality stainless steel blades, clean and charge station, charging cord, and trimmer attachment. The pivoting head and curved micro foils allow you to follow the contours of your head and face as you shave. The pivoting head is the best part as it lets you glide easily over the back of your head, cheek bones, neckline, and other hard-to-reach spots.
The high efficiency 14,000 CPM duel-motor in this shaver makes it pretty quick, and it doesn’t make the same amount of noise as the Philips Norelco. The design also features a precision hair trimmer that’s tucked inside. You can use this trim down your mustache or beard. The shaver has a five-comb attachment that can easily be clipped on or off.
Why we like it
For those seeking a clean bald shave on a budget, the Panasonic Arc3 gets the job done. You’ll get a warranty and 100% waterproof design for a dry or wet shave.
- 10,000 CPM motor
- Pivoting heads with nanotech steel blades
- Works well for sensitive skin
- Hair trimmer and comb attachments included
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Not as close of a shave with the first pass as with our #1 or #2
On Amazon: $359.99, On average: $124.99 *
If you haven’t used an electric shaver before, then you should upgrade to the Panasonic Arc3 and try it out. This is an exceptional choice for anyone getting started with bald head shaving, and you won’t have a lot of issues using this razor. The only issue is that it can be a little bit difficult to get a completely clean shave the first time. You may have to go over some spots to get that super clean cut, smooth shave.
4. Philips Norelco Shaver 3800, S3311/85
Another Norelco shaver that works quite well is the Philips 3800. This shaver offers a clean shave with dual blades that offer a smooth cut. The DualPrecision shaving system works with all types of hair, and the shaving heads are low-friction, which means you won’t experience any pain with longer hair in between shaves.
While this Norelco isn’t as powerful as the QC5570, the price and decent razor blades make it a top choice for those who want to save some money.
However, there are some drawbacks to this shaver. You will have to pass multiple times in hard to reach areas, and the battery life isn’t the best.
It also includes a trimmer that pops out for a handy trim of the beard or mustache if you need. The shaver comes with a few accessories, such as combs and a cleaning brush. You can simply run the shaver under the faucet to clean it out, and it works in both dry and wet conditions. For the best shave with this razor, you’ll likely need to find your favorite shaving cream.
- Enjoy a clean shave that follows your face's contours with 5-directional pivot, flex and floating movements. The head reaches your face at the ideal angle and adjusts to the curves of your face and neck, creating smooth contact with your skin.
- Get a convenient dry shave or a refreshing wet shave with gel or foam, even in the shower
- With ComfortCut blades, you get a clean shave that's comfortable on your skin. Rounded caps shield 27 self-sharpening blades to gently cut hair just above skin level and help the shaver glide smoothly over your skin.
- Pop-up trimmer for mustache and sideburns. Ideal for maintaining your mustache and trimming your sideburns. Includes: Electric shaver, travel pouch, charging stand power cord and protective cap.
- 60 minutes of cordless shaving from a 1-hour charge Shave for up to 60 minutes on a 1-hour charge - that's about 20 shaves - with the powerful Li-ion battery. A 5-minute quick charge gives enough power for one shave. Operates in cordless mode only.
While it does have pivoting heads, it’s not as flexible as the Skull Shaver or Norelco QX5580. That doesn’t mean it’s not fast or doesn’t pivot with the contours of your head, but it’s a slightly longer shave than with the other products we’ve reviewed.
- Fully washable design
The swiveling heads still follow the contours of your jaw, skull, cheekbones, and other areas.
- Pivot, Flex and Float System for close skin contact.
- DualPrecision shaving for longer hairs or stubble.
- AquaTec seal – for dry shave or wet shaving.
- Super Lift & Cut Dual-blade action.
- Pop-up trimmer for sideburns & mustache
- LED charge indicator.
- 3-Minute quick-charge. Full charge in 8 hours.
- 50 minutes of shaving time.
Why we like it
Simple design and has a handy pop-up trimmer.
- Quick charge for fast single shaves and spot shaves
- Powerful steel blades
- Pivoting heads
- Great price for bald shaving beginners
- Kind of expensive for the quality
- Could have better battery life
- Hard to reach areas need extra work
On Amazon: $79.96, On average: $89.99 *
If you want to save even more dough, the Philips Norelco 3800 is the model to choose. However, we think if you wanted to upgrade to the QC5570, you’d get a closer shave in a shorter amount of time. With that being said, you still get a lot of the perks of buying the 4500, such as attachments, charging station, and pop-up trimmer.
5. Philips Norelco 7500 for Sensitive Skin
This review goes out to those guys who shave at home and find that they get razor burn or other skin irritation from using a manual blade or even other electric shavers. The Norelco 7500 is made for sensitive skins, so its blades are gentle and have anti-friction micro-bead coating.
This shaver has three heads with pivotal blades made from steel. It also includes a precision trimmer and smart cleaning charging station. A deluxe travel case comes with the shaver as well. You can easily use this shaver to keep your head closely shaven without worrying about any razor bumps.
- Philips' No.1 on sensitive skin - Comfort with anti-friction coating for a smooth glide
- Gentle Precision Blade System - Protects your skin while cutting extremely close on long, short and flat-lying hairs
- Dynamic Flex heads effortlessly move in 5 directions to follow every curve of your face and neck for a more comfortable shave
- With AquaTec technology you can enjoy a comfortable dry shave or a refreshing wet shave with gel or foam - even under the shower
- SmartClick precision trimmer for perfect mustache and sideburn trimming;Ergonomic grip & handling
The dynamic flex shaving heads glide over the skull pretty evenly, but you may have to take a couple passes at the back of your head and other hard-to-reach areas. With AquaTec technology from Philips, this Norelco is also suitable for wet or dry shaving.
- GentlePrecisionPRO Blade System
- 5 direction Contouring System
- SmartClick Precision Trimmer
- Lithium-Ion Battery with 50 min. Charge Time
- SmartClean Cleaning System
Why we like it
Comes with a travel case and is gentle on sensitive skin.
- Made for sensitive skin
- Prevents irritation and razor burn bumps
- Anti-friction micro-bead coating
- Wet/dry options
- Multiple swiveling heads
- Not as sharp as other blades
On Amazon: $239.99, On average: $169.95 – $179.95 *
We included this razor because of the sensitive skin requirement. While some other shavers may still work for you, if you have the type of skin that flares up with the slightest irritation, then this blade may work better for you. The only issue here is the blades may not work as well as the Skull Shaver or Philips QC5570.
6. OriHea 5-in-1 Electric Rotary Shaver
Palm electric shavers really are the epitome of convenience and fastidious clean shaving in the morning.
The OriHea Rotary Shaver is a lesser known brand, unless you frequently browse Amazon for deals. This is where you’ll find this incredibly handy, 5-in-1 head and face electric rotary shaver.
The kit includes everything you need for a fast head shave, beard trim, and other grooming needs, such as nose trimmers, sideburn clipper, and more.No products found.
Notable FeaturesNo products found.
Cool ergonomic palm design. Similar in style and shaving experience to the Pitbull Skull Shaver.
The design includes 5 razors made from Germany-imported blades, providing very precise, sharp cuts. The result is an extremely smooth bald head after just a few minutes of gliding this shaver across your scalp.
It also moves with contours, making it easy to trim around your crown and back of the neck, as well as around your jawline and neck.
Why we like it
With over a thousand positive star ratings, this is truly one of the better and less expensive palm shavers on the market right now.
- Easy-to-use palm shaver
- Can be used in the shower
- Five German-imported blades
- Charges quickly
- Users complained parts were missing
- Sideburn trimmer not as precise as Philips Norelco
On Amazon: No products found., On average: $39.99 *
For men who want to quickly shave their heads in the morning for that perfectly smooth look, the OriHea electric razor is probably one of our favorite options. With its waterproof design, you can easily use this handy electric razor in the shower, as it’s completely cordless. It also comes with an entire grooming kit.
7. Wahl 5-star Balding Clippers
If you want to save money, then you can opt for this good old standby clipper. The Wahl 5-Star Balding Clipper is a budget friendly shaver that can get you pretty close to clean.
It doesn’t have the swiveling heads or pivoting blades of the other razors here, so you’ll have to go forehead to back of head manually. It comes with an amazing #00000 blade that can trim down to 0.1mm.
- PROFESSIONAL PRECISION: From Wahl Professional’s commercial grade line of products, the 5-Star Balding Clipper is intended for professional use only and is designed to deliver the sharp performance that experts demand.
- STYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL: This corded clipper is a barbershop must-have. With a powerful electromagnetic motor that cuts twice the speed of pivot motors, it offers barbers and stylists a surgically-close cut, making it perfect for quick, precise, and effortless skin and bald fades.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: For your convenience, the 5-Star Balding Clipper comes with all accessories required for use. Package includes the clipper, (2) attachment combs, oil, cleaning brush, instructions, and red blade guard.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: The 5-Star Balding Clipper (#8110) measures 6.25” long and weighs 1 lb. This product features an 8-foot, professional grade, chemical resistant cord and features a #2105 blade, V5000+ electromagnetic motor, and operates at 120 volts/60 hertz. For sale in the USA only.
- Safety Warning – Please make sure instructions are followed prior to use to ensure the item is used safely
Since this is a foil razor, the blade is very fine, so it’s important to watch a guide on how to use these clippers before you start going at your head. It can cause razor burn if you don’t look at the guide first. Since these are corded, you won’t have to charge it, and it’s quite powerful. You simply plug in and run it over your head to get a close, clean shave from a horizontal steel blade.
- Modern aesthetic with a clean, ergonomic shape.
- Visually impressive.
- smooth steel base for a skin-friendly design
- Comfortable clipping experience with rounded cutting attachments
- Precision German-milled Titanium cutting blades (self-sharpening)
- Includes: charging base, AC adapter, 3 trimming attachments, cleaning brush and oil.
Why we like it
The most reliable.
- Very affordable
- Easy to use
- Very sharp blades
- No need to charge
- Great for styling fades and tapers
- Extremely durable
- A little old school
- Will take longer to shave full head
- Not as friendly for DIY cuts
On Amazon: $57.56, On average: $60.29 – $89.95 (due to high demand) *
You can’t have an electric bald shaver review without a Wahl 5-Star Clipper review. These are the clippers that most guys start out on when they’re first shaving their heads. It’s also the preferred choice of old school barbers who want to get a decent close shave. You may enjoy the ease of use and budget options included with this model.
Bald Electric Shaver Buyer’s Guide
Now that you know the top head shavers on the market, you should get familiar with the types of blades and other important features that separate the good razors from the bad ones.
Looking for the Top non-electric razors? See our Complete Guide on the Best Manual Razors for Head Shaving. You’ll find our review of the Headblade ATX All Terrain Head Shaver, named one of our top 5 best razors for shaving your head.
Sharp Blades Matter
You want to get a razor that uses stainless steel blades with multiple heads, especially if you opt for a rotary design. If you shave irregularly, then you want a rotary shaver that can help you achieve a close bald shave when you need it. Foil shavers typically use very sharp blades that clip away at your hair as you glide from front to back.
Some razor blades are specifically designed to help with bald head shaving. For example, Skull Shaver’s ergonomic design makes it easy to glide over the contours of your skull. If you’re solely looking for something to keep your bald head as clean as possible, then you may want to opt for these specialty design shavers.
Foil vs Rotary Shavers
This is a personal choice. Some people like the performance of a foil razor, which is basically reciprocating blades that move behind a perforated foil to catch hair and remove it. They provide a decent shave, and they’re a bit old school.
Rotary shavers use pivotal heads or circular cutters that move behind metal guards, which have slots and holes. The rotary shavers typically take less time to move over your head, but you may not get as close of a shave in some areas.
The foil shaver is best for those who want to keep their head close shaven every day, and you don’t mind noise. It’s also the best option for sensitive skin. Rotary razors are best for those who want a low noise device that shaves closely and flexibly for a fast, clean shave in the morning.
Wet and Dry Options
You should always pick a shaver that’s waterproof so you won’t have to deal with rust. You also want a razor that can be used with any kind of hair texture. If you have a wet and dry shaver, then you can quickly get through your shave without having to dry your head first. It’s a simple feature that most of the modern shavers have now.
Can You Get a Close Shave with an Electric Razor?
Many men decide to manually shave their heads because they don’t believe they’ll get a close shave with an electric shaver. This is simply not true. The top-of-the-line electric razors included with the review above offer perfect results comparable or better than a manual shave. The importance of charging the battery and making sure your blades are replaced cannot be stressed enough with an electric shaver.
You also get through shaving routines much faster with an electric razor. You simply turn it on, run it over your head a few times, and you’ve got a high-quality clean bald shave.
Another thing to keep in mind is that you may want to use a lotion or shaving cream if you have sensitive skin. If the device doesn’t have self-lubricating blades, then you definitely want to make sure you have a pre-shave routine to get a close, smooth shave.
Tips for Using an Electric Bald Head Shaver
While you may think it’s necessary to wet your head before you shave, you may not have to with certain types of electric razors. You can look up guides for any shaver to get an expert, step-by-step shave. However, these tips should also suffice if you’re new to using electric shavers for bald hairstyles.
Dry Electric Shaves
Remove Any Form of Moisture
You want to make sure that your skin and razor have no moisture at all. If there’s any wetness on your skin or hair, it could drastically reduce the quality of your shave. The best time to use these shavers for a dry shave would be before your shower in the morning.
Buy an Electric Pre-Shave Lotion or Powder
This is an essential component to moisturize and enhance your skin’s oils before you shave. It creates a layer of lubrication so that even that tiny stubble stands up straight, which gives you a more comfortable, easy shave.
Charge and Lubricate the Razor
For the best electric shave, you want a fully powered razor that has multiple blades. You should lubricate your razor twice a week unless it’s a self-lubricating razor. You can use two drops of refined machine oil on the blades or foil. You also want to make sure that you clean the blades after every shave to eliminate grim buildup.
Wet Electric Shaves
Use Hot Water
It’s best to wash your face and head with a mild cleanser under hot water before you shave. You may also want to exfoliate twice per week to keep your skin smooth. With hotter water, you’ll soften up your scalp and hair so it shaves off easily when it’s time.
Use a Shaving Cream
There are alkaline components in shaving cream that interact with hot water and make it easier for the razor to cut your hair. You should lather on the cream and then wait a minute before you use the razor so that the cream gets absorbed into your skin.
Final Word: Are All Electric Shavers Good for Bald Heads?
There are specific design features and durable blades that are made to keep bald heads clean and well maintained. They also have a flexible design that easily glides over the contours of your skull’s shape, whereas some electric razors are made for trimming facial hair. They may not be able to get the same close shave as a razor specifically designed for a bald scalp.
For this reason, we truly like the Skull Shaver and Philips Norelco products as the top products for bald head maintenance. You can use these shavers multiple times per week, and the blades are always sharp, which offers you the best bald hairstyle.
* Suggested price range as listed on their website. Doesn’t include sale prices nor 3rd site prices from Amazon, Walmart or other retailers. Prices subject to change.