Guys, listen up. Do you want to know how to make your beard connect? You’ve come to the right place for the best beard growth tips.
Whether growing out your misbehaving facial hair, fading it into an existing hairstyle, or growing your fuzz to cover gaps, we have your back.
No matter what the concern, let’s find out what you can do to become the ultimate beardsman. No hairy stone will be left unturned in pursuing the ultimate manliness symbol.
Why Won’t My Beard Connect?
It helps to know the likely reasons your beard doesn’t connect, and they can be many: This includes:
- Poor diet or nutrition.
- Genetics. Sorry chaps. If you don’t have all over stubble to match George Clooney, you’ll be hard pressed to find a solution.
- Patches or uneven sections across your beard.
- Your mustache and sideburns don’t fully match up precisely.
But don’t worry, there are ways to cope with these challenges. Read further to find out.
How Long Does It Take For A Beard to Connect?
Typically, letting your beard grow between 4 to 12 weeks ensures a healthy increase of facial hair coverage over this time. Allow your beard and sideburns time to flourish, as facial hair grows slower for some.
To speed up the process, it’s best at this stage to introduce:
- A regimented grooming schedule. This gives you everything to increase beard growth while bald spots disappear.
- A style plan to make sure your stubble gradually develops and fills out.
- It’s essential to wash your beard at least twice a week with a high-quality beard shampoo. One, free of parabens and sulphates, is perfect for in the shower and will keep your follicles in tip-top condition.
- Use a premium beard oil or beard conditioner promoting nourishment and hydration to the follicles.
- Conditioning is essential to prevent any nasty tangles, so make sure you apply it to each root hair. For stubble or shorter beards, this need not apply.
Be prepared to wait, as that manly beard will take at least six months to achieve.
How to Make Your Beard Connect
1. Brush Daily
Pure and simply the most cost-effective and rewarding way to get a fuller look – Buy at a stiff, boar hair beard brush. By incorporating daily brushing for just five minutes each day.
It will assist in several ways, including:
- Stimulating hair follicles and supporting blood flow to the hair cell.
- Helping your beard grow out to its maximum potential.
- Reducing curly beard hairs that allows them to straighten out and seem longer.
- Training the hair to grow into a beard connector.
Still, having follicle challenges and getting a tamed beard? There’s always beard balm to help direct your hair toward the beard connection.
2. Start Dermarolling
For patchy beards, buy a quality derma roller to help fill in the patches of the connecting beard.
Known as “micro-needling,” this is considered one of the beard industries’ best-kept secrets for filling in bare spots.
3. Change Your Diet
They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. But having an Omega-3 diet rich in nutrients is excellent for hair growth stimulation.
Some of the best food sources for beard growth are:
Furthermore, maintaining a healthy and balanced diet packed with essential fruit and vegetables goes a long way to giving you that glossy beard.
And if your bushy locks simply don’t want to connect, you can always opt for the best beard vitamins such as zinc, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, and sulfur. This will not only provide healthy facial beard growth, but ensure the hair is as tough as old boots.
4. Explore Testosterone Supplements
Still searching for how to connect your beard? How about testosterone supplements? The perfect catalyst for triggering fast beard growth – hormones play a key role in how well your beard develops.
According to healthline.com, “Having low testosterone can negatively affect beard growth. For men with clinically low testosterone, taking supplements under a doctor’s supervision may help increase beard growth. “
In addition, the National Library of Medicine has discovered the fullness of your beard is determined by the quantity of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) you produce.
And for guys with low testosterone levels, there are many boosters like this one to give you more of a pep than a halftime locker room talk.
5. Get Good Sleep
If you want to help your beard grow to its fullest potential, catching forty winks is a must. We all know too well about not getting enough sleep. However, there’s a possibility that not enough rest could lead to your hair thinning.
Unfortunately, a lack of sleep is the principal culprit. If you cannot enjoy 6 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep, this may cause follicle thinning.
Some of the best steps to avoid this and to encourage hair growth include:
- Don’t consume any caffeinated beverages at least six hours before going to bed.
- Not staying up till the small hours of the night.
- Making a dedicated bedtime routine whereby you incorporate at least 8 hours.
- Reducing stress and anxiety by practicing meditation, breathing techniques, mindfulness or reading.
Check out this fascinating article regarding the impact of stress on hair loss.
6. Increase Volume with Hair Fibers
For guys who want to regain both their bearded confidence and create a fuller appearance, look no further than a hair-building fiber product.
Think genuine bushy thickness, the ability to match hair strands to your tone, and increase volume effortlessly. What’s not to like?
Hair building fiber kits like this one can give amazing coverage whilst adding texture to your beard and helping it look connected.
But hold on to your hair, there are more benefits such as:
- An all day long lasting condition which is easily removable in the shower.
- Offering protection against the elements, including rain and wind.
- A simple pump system for first rate accuracy and even dispersion into those hard to see bald spots.
7. Keep Your Beard Short
Another smart technique to connect your beard would be to do the opposite of growing it out. Yes, you could very well take it to the max. Nonetheless, by keeping it short, empty spots or wispy areas won’t appear to be as noticeable.
So grab your trimmer or let your barber shorten the length to make your beard look more even.
Use a waterproof beard trimmer like this one in the shower for extra convenience.
Beard Today…Gone Tomorrow
In summary, what have we discovered about how to connect your beard? Well, if you have a major gap between your sideburns and beard, you may opt for another style more agreeable to your genetics.
However, there are quick-fix ways and alternatives we have covered to show there are options available. From hair building fiber kits and growing it out to eating healthily and even testosterone boosters – it’s time to act for a brighter and hairier future.